Copaiba essential oil promotes the appearance of a youthful, radiant glow; reduces the appearance of blemishes; and can be used to soothe tired muscles when applied topically. When taken internally, it supports overall wellness.*
Copaiba essential oil is steam distilled from the gum resin of the Brazilian Copaifera reticulata tree. Native to the Amazon River Basin, these trees can reach 25−40 feet and can live for up to 400 years. Copaiba resin has been used for various purposes throughout the Amazon region since at least the 16th century. It contains a high percentage of the naturally occurring constituent beta-caryophyllene, making it a great choice to add to skin care products or to use for massage. Copaiba Vitality™ essential oil provides general wellness support when taken internally.* Copaiba and Copaiba Vitality are the same essential oil.*
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Natural anti-inflammatory (1)
- Possible liver damage preventer (2013 study)
- Pain helper – one study shows that the Copaiba oils demonstrate a peripheral and central pain-relieving effect, likely making them useful in the treatment of various health disorders that involve ongoing pain management such as arthritis
- Has a calming, earthy aroma that creates a relaxing environment when diffused
- Calming acne (2012 study)
- Promotes the appearance of a youthful, radiant glow when applied topically
- Can be massaged into fatigued areas after activity
- Supports overall wellness when taken internally*
- Has a robust, earthy flavor with notes of honey*
- Diffuse Copaiba with Lavender, Vetiver, or Cedarwood for a tranquil aroma before bedtime.
- Dilute with V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex and massage it into muscles after exercise.
- Add it to your facial serum or moisturizer to promote clear, healthy-looking skin.
- Add a drop of Copaiba Vitality to a glass of water or green juice to promote overall wellness.*
- Mix Copaiba Vitality into herbal tea, such as chamomile or rooibos, to enjoy its complex, soothing flavor.
- Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
- Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.