With summer approaching, you may be preparing to stock your fridge with coolers and sodas to enjoy by the pool. If you are looking to reduce the sugar found in your fridge, consider making your own drinks at home. I love to make home-made lemonades and limeades. My family loves it! And you probably already have most of the ingredients in your home.
- Sparkling Water
- I like to use Topo Chico, and my daughter likes to use La Croix
- Optional: Nellie & Joe’s Key West Lime Juice
Directions (1 serving)
- Squeeze the juice from two lemons (or limes for limeade) into a glass
- Add 2 TBSP of Agave
- Add ice
- Pour in the sparkling water of your juice
- Optional for limeade: a splash of Key West Lime Juice
- Stir and enjoy!
You can add more lemon/lime juice if you like a tarter drink, or more agave if you like a sweeter drink.