Now that fall is officially here, it’s time to start stocking up on your favorite fall essentials. One of mine is apple cider.
Did you know you can use essential oils to enhance your cider?
- 2 liters of fresh apple cider
- 1 orange, unpeeled and cut into slices
- 3 drops Lemon Vitality
- 1 drop Cinnamon Bark Vitality
- 1 drop Clove Vitality
- 1 drop Nutmeg Vitality
- Cinnamon sticks, for serving
- Combine apple cider, orange slices, and essential oils in a large pot and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes or more.
- Discard orange slices
- Serve warm. Add 1-2 cinnamon sticks to individual cups when serving.